Well, as you know last week didn’t go the way we wanted it to. Since, we didn’t explore as much as we wanted this weeks post is going to be just a little bit different. I decided to show you a few of my favorite pictures from our adventures.
1. Puritan Cord Mill Fire– Okay, so I actually wasn’t here. But, I love this picture. It makes it even better that I just so happen to know the Fire Fighters in the bucket!
2. The Tennga Motel– Even though this trip wasn’t the most successful trip, it was the start of the blog, and that is one of the reasons I love it so much!
3. A without B– Once again, I wasn’t here… sue me. A photographed one of my best friends weddings. I wasn’t able to be there for the wedding, but thanks to FaceTime I got to see her get married. And, thanks to A I got to see some amazing pictures from the day!
4. Sparta Train Depot– I swear the pictures from this day are amazing! It was by far one of my favorite trips we have taken! We had hoped to make this picture into a t-shirt. So far that hasn’t worked out, but I have high hopes!
5. Sparta Train Depot– Another one, I’m telling you… it was a great day! Pretty much just go look at all the pictures… good good good!
6. Mt. Zion Church– One of the first places we ever explored with friends. I love this little church!
7. Spectre, AL– This was our first out of Georgia trip. I loved that I could put the place with a movie, and was really excited to tell everyone about my trip. Unfortunately, most my friends have bad taste in movies and haven’t seen the movie. Really? Go watch it!
8. Atlanta Prison Farm– One of the creepiest places I have ever been. The one place that made me feel like I failed at being an explorer… I’m ready to go back and prove myself. Coming this fall….
9. Aruba– Its only fair that I add a picture I took without A…. Sometimes you just need a break from people (just kidding, I would have loved if A was with me in Aruba…think how good the pictures would look)!
10. And last but not least… Branch Rd– A and I have had some ups and some downs (a lot of downs), but I always know I will have a good time traveling with her. A lot of people don’t get the chance to explore and I’m lucky that I get to do that with one of my best friends. I couldn’t ask for a better partner/boss/bwfe!
So here are a few of my favorite pictures. It was hard to pick the top 10 when I have great memories from all of them! What pictures from our adventures do you like the most? Or send us some pictures from trips you have taken and we will put them up!
Enjoy our posts? Please Like and Subscribe (it makes us happy)! Also find us on Instagram (FullTankofGas) and Facebook at Misadventures of A and B! Let us know what you like (and what you don’t like)!